NDR Division Internal Playbook
Notre Dame Research believes
...People are intrinsically motivated to do a good job; that autonomy, mastery, purpose, relationships, and progress work together to drive our motivation; that diversity fosters creativity and productivity; that inclusivity is essential to our culture; that we can invite disagreement and still collaborate to build solutions; that we can strive to be Responsive, Effective, and Friendly while also creating the space and time needed to take care of ourselves and one another; that we can achieve our goal of being a Great Place to Work with intentional action.
Why a Playbook?
The NDR Internal Division Playbook is a resource developed by the Finance and Administration Team under the direction of the Vice President for Research. The playbook originated in Fall 2020 as a centralized repository for information about reopening campus with COVID-19 protocols in place.
The playbook's purpose has now expanded to convey and consolidate division-specific processes and policies, best practices, and tools in an easy-to-update format online. Most importantly, the playbook is a way to capture the culture of NDR and articulate the values we seek to exemplify in our daily operations.
This playbook seeks to:
- Represent the division's values
- Increase transparency and accountability
- Communicate the division's priorities and must-know information
- Preserve institutional memory
- What's New – What are the latest NDR announcements?
- Our Culture – What is NDR about and where do I fit in?
- Helpful How-Tos – How do I...?
- Development & Training – How can I learn more?
- Get Involved – How can I contribute?