Internal Grants Programs
Notre Dame Research Internal Funding
The Notre Dame Research Internal Grants Program aims to support faculty researchers and programs that advance the University’s research enterprise, scholarly output, and creative endeavor through a competitive funding process.
For more information on the Internal Grants opportunities, please visit the following pages:
- Equipment Restoration and Renewal
- Faculty Research Support Initiation Grant
- Faculty Research Support Regular Grant
- Global Gateway Faculty Research Awards
- Kobayashi Travel Fund
- Library Acquisitions Grant
- Notre Dame-Eli Lilly & Co. Faculty Fellowship Program in Drug Discovery
Need More Information?
For general questions on the Internal Grants Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Internal Funding
Other units on campus also provide internal funding opportunities for faculty. Please see the following units for additional opportunities:
- Eck Institute for Global Health: http://globalhealth.nd.edu/
- Indiana CTSI at Notre Dame: http://ctsi.nd.edu/
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts: http://isla.nd.edu/
- Kellogg Institute for International Studies: http://kellogg.nd.edu/
- Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies: http://kroc.nd.edu/
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies: http://nanovic.nd.edu/
- Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study: https://ndias.nd.edu/
- Notre Dame International: http://international.nd.edu/