Notre Dame Research (NDR) believes that:
- People are intrinsically motivated to do a good job; that autonomy, mastery, purpose, relationships, and progress work together to drive our motivation;
- Diversity fosters creativity and productivity;
- Inclusivity is essential to our culture;
- We can invite disagreement and still collaborate to build solutions;
- We can strive to be Responsive, Effective, and Friendly while also creating the space and time needed to take care of ourselves and one another;
- We can achieve our goal of being a Great Place to Work with intentional action.
NDR is committed to creating a community that fosters equity of experience and opportunity and ensures that members of all backgrounds feel safe, welcome, and included. We strive to achieve a culture of openness, autonomy, and belonging; making Notre Dame an exceptional place for our team, partners, and collaborators to flourish.