Notre Dame Research (NDR) believes that:
- People are intrinsically motivated to do a good job; that autonomy, mastery, purpose, relationships, and progress work together to drive our motivation;
- Diversity fosters creativity and productivity;
- Inclusivity is essential to our culture;
- We can invite disagreement and still collaborate to build solutions;
- We can strive to be Responsive, Effective, and Friendly while also creating the space and time needed to take care of ourselves and one another;
- We can achieve our goal of being a Great Place to Work with intentional action.
NDR is committed to creating a community that fosters equity of experience and opportunity and ensures that members of all backgrounds feel safe, welcome, and included. We strive to achieve a culture of openness, autonomy, and belonging; making Notre Dame an exceptional place for our team, partners, and collaborators to flourish.
To view all open staff positions at the University of Notre Dame, please see jobs.nd.edu. For faculty positions, please visit facultypositions.nd.edu.