Celebrate this Valentine's season with a Thrive event that goes beyond the traditional notions of love. Join us for an uplifting and insightful panel discussion that revolves around the theme, "Leading with Love: Embracing Brilliance in Women's Leadership."
In the spirit of Valentine's Day, Thrive invites you to explore the powerful and transformative qualities that women leaders bring to the forefront. Our distinguished panelists, accomplished women from diverse backgrounds, will share their experiences and insights on how embracing the inherent strengths of being a female leader can be a form of leadership fueled by love.
This event's speakers:
- Ramzi Bualuan, Director of Undergraduate Studies, teaching professor, Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
- Eve Kelly, Office of Institutional Transformation
- Prof. Kathleen Kolberg, Associate Dean College of Science
- Jennifer McAward, Associate Professor of Law, Director, Klau Institute for Civil and Human Rights
- Mary Kruk, Service Manager, Campus Dining
Following the enlightening panel discussion, we invite you to stay for a provided lunch where attendees can engage in networking with our esteemed panelists and fellow participants. Attendees have the option to enjoy this post-event lunch for a nominal fee of $5 (or bring-your-own-lunch!), providing a unique opportunity for professional connections, sharing experiences, and building meaningful relationships in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere.
Join Thrive for a lunchtime of love, inspiration, and empowerment as we celebrate the brilliance of women leading with love and grace. This Valentine's-themed panel event promises to be a heartwarming experience, leaving attendees inspired and connected.
Originally published at womenthrive.nd.edu.