Internal Grants Programs
The Notre Dame Research Internal Grants Program aims to support faculty researchers and programs that advance the University’s research enterprise, scholarly output, and creative endeavor through a competitive funding process.
For more information on the Internal Grants opportunities, please visit the following pages:
- Equipment Restoration and Renewal
- Faculty Research Support Initiation Grant
- Factuly Research Support Regular Grant
- Kobayashi Travel Fund
- Library Acquisitions Grant
- Notre Dame-Eli Lilly & Co. Faculty Fellowship Program in Drug Discovery
- Rome Global Gateway Faculty Research Awards
Need More Information?
For general questions on the Internal Grants Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.