Proposal Preparation and Development
Notre Dame Research Administration provides a suite of services to support researchers with grant proposal identification and preparation. From assisting with finding funding opportunities through to requests for amended budgets, Notre Dame Research Administration is available to help in the following areas:
Grant proposal requirements can often be complicated to identify and understand. Notre Dame Research Administration is available to assist in reviewing all sponsor guidelines, including identifying key issues, and reviewing contractual terms.
In addition, Notre Dame Research Administration is available to meet and discuss proposal development and coordination, including the development of timelines.
Proposal Development and Submission
Notre Dame Research Administration can assist with the complete development of research or grant proposals, including:
- Preparing budgets and reviewing budget justifications
- Securing subcontract information
- Assisting with cost-share commitments and documentation
- Assisting with sponsor forms and electronic submissions systems
- Reviewing provided biosketches and Collaborators and Other Affiliations (COA) forms, as well as assisting in the preparation and review of other non-technical documents
- Providing templates and samples of key documents, such as Letters of Intent
Notre Dame Research Administration can also assist with finalizing the proposal submission, including obtaining appropriate approval signatures and other institutional approval, and, ultimately, submission.
Notre Dame Research Administration is also available to support post-submission requests from the sponsor, such as requests for revised budgets.
Need More Information?
For more information on any of the proposal preparation services, including reviewing requirements, proposal development and submission, or post-submission activities, please contact the Pre-Award Team or email email@example.com. Frequently Asked Questions about Proposal Preparation can also be found here.
For relevant forms, codes, and policies, please visit the Resource Library.