Please visit here.nd.edu for University guidance and updates during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest University-wide news related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including official communications from Notre Dame leadership, see here.nd.edu/news.
As always, Notre Dame’s highest priority is the health, well-being, and safety of the entire community. On March 27, 2020, the University of Notre Dame suspended laboratory research operations and limited campus access only to essential personnel necessary to safely maintain labs in a state of hibernation.
On May 18, 2020, the University announced plans for the phased reopening of research laboratories, creative arts studios, and core facilities on campus. Given access may still be limited, please contact specific facilities to verify services offered at this time.
This information is being provided to help answer questions researchers may have about critical laboratory and facility functions or the impact to ongoing or forthcoming research projects as a result of a crisis. Information is currently being updated to reflect the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recent Updates for Researchers
- Face-to-Face Human Subjects Research Guidance | Update on June 26, 2020
- Guidance for Travel-based Research | Update on June 26, 2020
- Inclusion of Undergraduate Research Assistants in Laboratory & Studio-Based Research | Update on June 25, 2020
- Charging Support to Research Grants | Updated on June 19, 2020
- Lab Reopening Update | Posted on June 1, 2020
- Letter to Faculty on reopening plans from Provost Burish and Provost-elect Miranda | Posted on May 29, 2020
- Important COVID-19 Guidelines for Faculty and Staff | Posted on May 20, 2020
- Laboratory, Studio and Library Reopening Information | Posted on May 18, 2020
Need more information
For specific research questions that are not answered within the pages above, please contact email@example.com.