Please visit coronavirus.nd.edu for University guidance and updates during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the latest University-wide news related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including official communications from Notre Dame leadership, see coronavirus.nd.edu/news.
As always, Notre Dame’s highest priority is the health, well-being, and safety of the entire community. Therefore, the University is ramping down laboratory research operations in an orderly manner, with an anticipated complete suspension of laboratory operations by Friday, March 27, 2020. Given access will be limited to only essential personnel, remote work may impact the availability of both people and services. Please contact specific facilities to verify services offered.
This information is being provided to help answer questions researchers may have about critical laboratory and facility functions or the impact to ongoing or forthcoming research projects as a result of a crisis. Information is currently being updated to reflect the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recent Updates for Researchers
- COVID-19: Continued Expenses on Grants | Posted on March 26, 2020
- Personal Protective Equipment Donations | Posted on March 25, 2020
- Details of Research Lab Operation Suspension | Posted on March 20, 2020
- Faculty Update on COVID-19 from Provost Burish | Posted on March 20, 2020
- On Campus Undergraduate Research | Posted on March 20, 2020
- Emergency Preparedness Checklist for Research Units | Posted on March 19, 2020
Need more information
For specific research questions that are not answered within the pages above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.